Fall Romance Reads
This post contains affiliate links, which means that I receive a small commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you.
Fall is finally here! Even though it’s still pretty warm on the coast of NC, I’m 100% in the mood for all things autumnal and cozy. During the fall and winter months, I love adding seasonal contemporary romances to my tbr! Here are a few that are at the top of my list!
- Accidentally Amy by Lynn Painter (Available on Kindle Unlimited)
- Falling Inn Love by Erin Branscom
- Happily Haunted Afters by Brittany Kelley (Available on Kindle Unlimited)
- What a Match by Mimi Grace
- The Kiss Curse by Erin Sterling
- Need S’More Time by Nellie Wilson (Available on Kindle Unlimited)
- Fall Into You by Caroline Frank (Available on Kindle Unlimited)
- Mr. October by Bethany Weaver (Available on Kindle Unlimited)