This post contains affiliate links, which means that I receive a small commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you.
June is finally here and I couldn’t be more excited to dive into some seasonal plans for the month!
- Summer Reads! During the summer months I like to break out all of the beachy romances, the seaside thrillers, and the summery contemporary books that I’ve been hoarding all year long! The top three books on my summer TBR for June are: Slightly South of Simple, Smile Beach Murder, and The Last Word. Check out more books to add to your TBR here!
- Beach and pool days! We live on the coast of NC, so we are fortunate to have these days weekly! Stay tuned for my beach/poolside favorites and more!
- Summer home decor! I feel like I always go big during fall and winter when it comes to seasonal decor, but not as much in the summertime! This year I’m making it a priority to add some new home decor pieces for this season. I plan to do some shopping at Michael’s, Home Goods, and World Market!
- Trips to the farmer’s market, Trader Joe’s, and more! Seasonal foods and produce are some of my favorite things about summer! Keep an eye out for some Trader Joe’s/snack hauls!
- Shopping downtown! If you’ve ever been to the Wilmington area, then you know we have the cutest downtown area! There are great spots to shop local, the best bookstores, and yummy family owned restaurants. It’s the best place to shop year round!
- Seasonal candles, wax melts, and bath products! Even though it’s hot outside, cozy things are still a must for me. I can’t wait to grab some summer/beachy candles from Sand & Fog (my favorite soy wax candles), some wax melts from Candle’s, Etc. and Etsy shops, and some bath and body products (I’ll share some of my favorites soon)!
- Comfortable outfits! This summer my entire wardrobe will consist of shorts, fun tee’s, lightweight cotton overalls, and dresses.
- Colorful flowers and plants! We love keeping fresh flowers in our kitchen! I always pick some up from Trader Joe’s when I go. I also plant to get a couple of house plants soon!