Happy Sunday! Today I’m back with a plan with me and tag! I’m planning in my vertical catch-all Happy Planner using my Mickey sticker books, and I’m answering 12 questions from the #plannershowandtell tag! This tag is in collaboration with five other planners. Check out their videos below!
Check out everyone’s videos here:
Some of my favorite places to shop for planner supplies and stickers:
Planners & Notebooks
Stickers & Washi
The Happy Planner • Bloom Daily Planners • Sweet Bean Plans • Planning with Manny • Simply Me, Kish • Paper + Thread • Sticker Okie • Michael’s • XO Mama Plans • Nerds the Word Sticker Co. • Made with Southern Luv • BEPD Shop • Creativity & Ink
Planner Show & Tell Questions
1. What was your first planner?
2. What is your planner preference? (EC, Happy Planner, Passion Planner, Bujo, other)
3. Vertical, horizontal, hourly, dashboard, or other? Colorful or neutral?
4. How many planners do you currently have, and what do you use them for?
5. Sticker kits or sticker books?
6. What is your favorite sticker creator or sticker book? What’s your sticker style (floral, character, colorful, quotes)
7. Find a sticker that represents you.
8. What is your favorite pen to use in your planner? Do you use colorful pens/just black?
9. What is your favorite planner related tool?
10. Do you plan a monthly layout or currently page? If so, show us your favorite.
11. Do you plan for function or decoration?
12. What’s your planner Instagram/youtube channel?