Wow… How on earth am I already 27?! I honestly still feel like I’m 19 and still trying to figure things out (haha)! Year 26 brought so many great things: 2 years of marriage/7 years together with my hubs, a full year at my job, a year for us in Wilmington, and more. I can’t wait to see what this year brings!
To start off year 27, I’m sharing 27 random things about me! I hope you guys have a great start to your week!
27 Random Things About Me
- I’ve known my husband since middle school and we’ve been together since I was 18! We got married on our 5th dating anniversary back in 2017.
- I’m way too obsessed with my planners. I currently use a Bloom Daily Planners Vision Planner, a monthly Classic Happy Planner, and a frankenplanned Mini Happy Planner for on the go!
- I’m an Enneagram 9w6.
- I was born and raised in a small town in Eastern Kentucky and moved to Wilmington, NC in 2018. Wilmington is truly my happy place!
- I went partially dairy-free almost a year ago. I still eat cheese and things with dairy in the ingredients, but I cut out all dairy ice cream, yogurt, coffee creamer, and milk and it has done wonders for my skin!
- I listen to Podcasts every day! Stay tuned for a list of my favorites.
- My favorite Disney movie is Alice in Wonderland.
- I’ve had my hair super long several times in my life. Like, to my butt. I’ve been donated my hair twice over the past several years!
- I’m a full-blown obsessed dog mom. We currently have two fur babies (a Chihuahua and a Staffy mix) and we plan to adopt more dogs once we buy a house in the future.
- We’re a total Jeep family. We currently have a Jeep Liberty Sport and a Jeep Compass Trailhawk.
- I love to read! You can find my current favorite books here.
- I’m ALWAYS cold. I keep a blanket at work year-round just in case I get chilly throughout the day.
- I’ve always wanted a tiny home or an RV to travel in. I finally got my husband on board with the idea!
- A slow Sunday is one of my favorite things in the world. Nothing is better than waking up without an alarm, cuddling with the pups, sitting in my rocking chair with my coffee and a good book.
- I’m a total homebody. I love getting out and exploring, but I’m never out past 7 pm (haha)!
- I love flowers! And anything in a floral pattern!
- My go-to outfits for every day are a dress with tights, a skirt and top with tights, leggings and a tank top and cardigan, or jeans and a t-shirt.
- Lip products are my favorite out of everything! It makes changing your makeup look super easy.
- Some of my favorite TV shows are Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, and Hart of Dixie.
- I only drink water and coffee on a daily basis! Occasionally I’ll have a LaCroix or sweet tea, but it doesn’t happen very often.
- I always have a lip balm with me!
- Pizza, pasta, and nachos (specifically Slice of Life steak nachos) are my favorite foods!
- I love shopping small. I try to support small businesses anytime I can (especially in times like this).
- I love to snack. We always have tons of different snacks at home and I keep a stash at work as well.
- I’m a huge sports lover! I spend the entire weekend on the couch with game-day snacks during football season.
- Summer and fall are my favorite seasons.
- I’m a pen hoarder! I currently have an entire drawer of pens in my desk. My favorites are Paper Mate Ink Joys and Flairs, Staedtler Triplus Fineliners, Pilot G2’s, and Frixion Clicker Erasable pens! I also love a good gel pen and highlighter.
Here’s to 27!